Please feel free to contact me if you have a product that you would like for me to review. Please note, however, that I may not be able to review a product due to product availability at local stores or due to budget constraints.
If you want to increase your chances of getting your product reviewed here, you can send me a free sample. Please contact me for shipping information. Any samples received are subject to the following policy.
- Samples for review purposes are accepted and even encouraged.
- Any review of a free sample will include a disclosure stating that the product was received as a free sample.
- Although I will attempt to review products received in a timely manner, I cannot guarantee that every product will get reviewed, nor can I guarantee a specific time frame for a review.
- All reviews are my own honest opinion of the product. I cannot guarantee that a product will receive a favorable review, nor can I guarantee a specific rating.
- If a review of a free sample is not favorable, I will attempt to contact the company that provided the sample before posting the review.
- All samples received become my personal property, with no obligation to any companies involved in providing the sample.
Samples may include wine, serving tools, storage tools, glassware, or other related items.
I am located in Minnesota, a state that does allow direct shipping of wine to consumers.
Please leave a voicemail using the Google Voice widget below (Google Voice will call you and connect you to my voicemail) or fill out and submit the comment form below if you are interested in having me review your product. You may also contact me by email at email@example.com.